17 Jan 2012

Borgen

Forbrydelsen, aka The Killing was sort of disappointing. I loved being able to see the city of Copenhagen and I thought acting was great, but the whole "Who's done it?" business was too tedious for me and couldn't care enough to keep watching it. Then I did watch every episode of the Killing Season 2, but I still thought it was lacking magnetic-something, sort of underdeveloped. It wasn't as gripping as Prime Suspect(not the US remake, the original) or as sinister as Criminal Justice.

This January the new Danish TV series Borgen has started on BBC4. I'm enjoying it so far. They included the Greenland issue in the episode 4, which I thought was a yay; one can't deny or avoid the history if one wants to talk about politics. So I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the series and will be glued to TV on Saturday nights for the next 3 weeks.